What to Expect at Fletcher Chiropractic in Oshkosh WI
Our Support Staff
Our friendly, welcoming staff is here to help make your visits run smoothly. Our team consists of:
- Our chiropractors
- Katie, Lisa and Seneca at the front desk
- Dianna and Kari with Insurance
- Tami with finance and account receivables
And if you’re worried about forgetting your appointment, you can choose to get a text or email reminder of your appointment ahead of time.
Your First Visit
- Please come around 15 minutes prior to your appointment so we can get your paperwork taken care of. Our front desk staff will warmly greet you and help you with the registration and insurance process.
- Please bring with you your insurance card, photo ID, and a list of any medications.
- We’ll do an exam, X-rays if needed and a consultation with you.
- You can expect to be adjusted on the first day.
Your Second Visit
- We’ll go over your Report of Findings and answer any questions you may have.
- We’ll discuss your care plan to get you on the road to recovery and wellness.
- You’ll receive another adjustment.
Duration of Visits
- First Visit: 30 minutes to 1 hour
- Subsequent Visits: 15-20 minutes
Lifestyle Improvement Events
Once a month, we’ll host an event to share with you more insight into chiropractic care, nutrition, heart health, exercise and much more. Give us a call for the next date and time.
Let’s get started. Give us a call to feel your best today! (920) 230-2800
|Monday||7:00am - 6:30pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||7:00am - 6:30pm|
|Thursday||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Friday||7:00am - 5:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 12:00pm|
440 North Koeller Street #1
Oshkosh, WI 54902